Chicken Avocado Soup is a spicy and light Mexican soup. Chicken soup is hot Jalapeno pepper, aromatic spices and tender avocado. Take only ripe avocado! Light soup in any weather and at least for every day. It may seem very spicy to you, soften the spicy with sour cream! Corn chips nachos are perfect for this soup.
Ground cumin — ½ teaspoon
Spring onion — bunch
Garlic — 4-5 cloves
Coriander leaves-a bunch
Jalapeno — 1 piece
Chicken breasts — 1 ½ pieces (340 grams)
Cherry tomatoes — 6 pieces
Salt and pepper to taste
Broth — 1 liter (you can use cubes or concentrated)
Lime — 1 piece
Avocado — 1 piece
1. Peel the garlic and finely chop it.
2. Jalapeno, spring onion, coriander leaves finely chopped.
3. Cut the tomatoes into 4 parts. Remove the seeds.
4. Cut the breasts into large pieces.
5. Heat the frying oil in a saucepan.
6. Add spring onions, garlic and jalapeno to the pan. Reduce the heat to medium.
7. Add the broth, tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste, ground cumin and chicken breasts.
8. Cover the pot with a lid. Cook for 15 minutes.
9. Pull the chicken out of the soup and divide it into small fibrous pieces. Watch out for hot meat!
10. We send the chicken back to the pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
11. Add coriander leaves.
12. Squeeze the juice of one lime directly into the pan.
13. Remove from the heat and let stand for 5 minutes.