Homemade Chicken Taquitos
Chicken Taquitos is a dish of Mexican cuisine. It is a balanced taste, tenderness, crunch and sharpness. Crispy tortilla, cheese-chicken filling, the sharpness of garlic and pepper is the perfect Mexican food.
What does it consist of?
– tortillas for tacos
– chicken drumsticks or fillets
– Jalapeno pepper
– soft cheese
How to cook?
Cook the chicken. Boiled chicken is divided into torn fibers. Mix the ingredients. The filling is wrapped in a tube. Fry until crisp.
Android app here:
iOS app here:
Support Patreon here:
https://www.patreon.com/cook4yourself Recipe type: Chicken Recipe type: Mexican Yield: 4 Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 1 hour 20 mins Total time: 1 hour 35 mins Ingredients:
Chicken drumsticks without bones and skin — 720 grams
Ground cumin — ½ teaspoon
Garlic — 1 clove
Jalapeno pepper — ½ pepper
Soft Swiss cheese — 200 grams
Salt to taste
Tortillas for tacos — 8 pieces
Frying oil — ½ – 1 liter
1. Boil the chicken drumsticks. About 30 minutes.
2. Finely chop the garlic and Jalapeno pepper.
3. Grate the cheese on a fine grater.
4. Divide the finished chicken into fibers with your hands or with a fork.
5. Filling: Mix chicken, cheese, cumin, garlic, Jalapeno pepper.
6. Add salt to the filling to taste.
7. Put the filling in the volume of two tablespoons on a tortilla for tacos.
8. Roll the cake with the filling into a tube and fix it with a toothpick. The filling from the edges can be tamped down so that the filling does not fall out.
9. Heat the frying oil in a frying pan. The oil level should be equal to half the height of the taquitos.
10. Fry the taquitos on both sides for 4 minutes on each side. We remove the toothpicks.
Serving: Serve taquitos both hot and cold.
Lemon potato casserole