1. Add flour, salt and sugar to the blender bowl. Pulse mix.
2. Cut the cooled butter into small cubes and add it to the bowl of a blender with flour.
3. Make several pulses in a blender. The dough should turn out like a crumb. The dough balls should be small in size.
4. Add ice water to the dough in parts. We add 3 tablespoons first. Make a few pulses of the blender and check how thick the consistency of the dough is.
5. Add 2 more tablespoons of ice water. If you are not satisfied with the consistency of the dough, then add another tablespoon of ice water. This should definitely be enough for the desired density of the dough.
6. Put the dough on the work surface. Give the dough the shape of a cheese head. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and send it to the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
7. Pull out the dough. Roll out with a rolling pin and put in a pie baking dish.
8. Cover the dough with food foil, so that the foil tightly touches the dough. Pour glass (ceramic) baking balls (or a handful of rice, dry beans, etc.) into the center. So when baking, the middle of the pie base will not swell.
9. Send the dough in the form to the oven at 320°F (160°C).
10. Remove the dough from the oven. Remove the foil and filler.
11. Put the dough in the oven again for 15-20 minutes.
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!