Guten tag, gourmets! The recipe for the French dish of German bakers is a quiche with fish and broccoli!
Dough for quiche
Recipe for the dough for quiche here is the
dough for quiche.
The dough is sand-based, God forbid it holds the filling! Nothing falls out and does not leak out! Checked.
Salmon Quiche Quiche with fish and broccoli
We used smoked salmon, spinach, broccoli in this recipe for the filling. To fill the quiche, we took fat cream, natural yogurt, and an egg. The secret flavor enhancer of the filling is a little garlic and lemon zest. These secret ingredients will emphasize the taste of fish and give piquancy.
Recipe type: Quiches Recipe type: French Yield: 6 Prep time: 25 mins Cook time: 1 hour 20 mins Total time: 1 hour 45 mins Ingredients:
Leek — 1 stalk
Garlic — 3 cloves
Broccoli — 100 grams
Spinach — 120 grams
Dill — 1 bunch
Lemon zest — 10 grams
Salmon (smoked) — 220 grams
Chicken egg — 3 pieces
Yogurt (6%) – 130 ml
Cream (33%) – 100 ml
1. Cut the leek into thin rings.
2. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
3. Boil broccoli in boiling water for 5 minutes.
4. Chop the spinach coarsely.
5. Finely chop the dill.
6. Remove the zest from one lemon.
7. Cut the fish into small cubes.
8. Put the onion, garlic, zest and spinach in a large deep saucepan and simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes. Stir regularly.
9. Add chopped broccoli to the pan and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
10. Set aside the contents of the pan, dividing into 2 portions.
11. In a separate bowl, mix whipped eggs (both yolk and white), yogurt, fish, dill and cream.
12. Put part of the contents of the filling from the pan on the basis of the quiche. Spread evenly over the surface.
13. Fill the quiche filling with half of the filling from the cup.
14. Put the rest of the filling out of the pan again.
15. Pour out the rest of the filling for the quiche.
16. Put the quiche in the oven at 356°F (180°C) for 50 minutes or until cooked (the filling should be baked and thickened).
Classic Chopped Italian Salad