Pork Souvlaki with Tzatziki - Skewers - Cook4yourself: Healthy recipes
How to make Pork Souvlaki?
Pork Souvlaki with Tzatziki is a dish of Greek cuisine. The word Souvlaki in Greek is a skewer. In fact, it is meat (pork or chicken) filled with the flavors of Greece! Classic taste of meat marinated in lemon juice, garlic and oregano. Marinate the meat for at least 3-4 hours. The meat is fried on an open fire or a grill pan. We spread it on homemade flatbread and pour the Tzatziki sauce over it. And a real dish to spend the evening with family or friends. You can also complement the table with a Greek salad!
Homemade Tzatziki Sauce — 200 ml
Homemade flatbread — 4 pieces
Pork tenderloin — 750 grams
Garlic — 4 cloves
Olive oil — 2 tablespoons
Oregano — 2 tablespoons
Ground black pepper — 1 teaspoon
Salt — ½ tablespoon
Juice of one lemon
Red onion — 1 onion
Tomato — 1 piece
Iceberg salad (or other) to taste
1. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
2. Marinade: In a large deep bowl, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano and the juice of one lemon.
3. Cut the meat into slices for one bite.
4. Marinate the meat. Leaving in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours at least.
5. Put the meat on skewers.
6. Fry the marinated meat on the grill or frying pan.
7. Cut red onion into half rings.
8. Cut the tomato into thin slices.
9. Put onions, tomatoes and fried meat on a homemade tortilla.
10. Pour abundantly with homemade Tzatziki sauce.
Serving: Serve the dish with your favorite drinks!
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!