Greek Salad Recipe
Greek salad as you may have guessed from the name from Greece. Just like that, the salad was named simply and without tricks. Simple ingredients, simple preparation, and the name is appropriate. Products for Greek salad can be found in any supermarket or market. Salad is popular all over the world and is prepared almost everywhere. The salad is very tasty and fresh. Every bite brings you the freshness of a summer day. I love this salad! Bright, juicy and delicious and…. stop talking it’s time to cook!
Recipe type: Salads
Recipe type: Greek
Lettuce — bunch
Sweet bell pepper — ½ large pepper
Cherry tomatoes — 8 pieces
Cucumber — 120 grams
Red onion — ½ large onion
Olive oil — 2 tablespoons
Dried oregano (and other Provencal herbs) — 1 tablespoon
Black kalamata olives — 10-12 pieces
Feta or Fetaxa cheese — 55% fat content of 100 grams
1. Wash the lettuce leaves and tear them in half with your hands.
2. Cherry tomatoes cut in half.
3. Cut half of the sweet bell pepper and cucumber into the size of the tomato halves.
4. Red onion cut into half rings.
5. Cut the olives in half.
6. Mix the ingredients and pour over the olive oil.
7. Add the dried herbs of Provence and mix.
8. Cut the Feta cheese into large cubes and add it to the salad.
Serving: Serve in any weather and with any dishes.