What is Kushiyaki?
Kushiyaki is grilled marinated beef in Japanese style. Beef turns out to be very interesting to taste. In two hours, each piece has time to marinate in the refrigerator. To cook Kushiyaki, you can use a grill pan, an open-fire grill on your site, or an electric grill.
Recipe type: Skewers
Recipe type: Japanese
Cane sugar — 60 grams
Roasted sesame seeds — 2 tablespoons
Garlic — 2 cloves
Ginger — 25 grams
Soy sauce — 85 ml
Sake — 2 tablespoons
Olive or rapeseed oil — 2 tablespoons
Green onions — 3-4 feathers
Beef — 860 grams
1. Peel garlic and ginger and finely chop. You can use a fine grater.
2. Finely chop the green onion.
3. Marinade: mix sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, sesame seeds, sake, onion, oil in a large bowl. Mix everything well several times.
4. Cut the beef a little thicker than the thickness of the skewer.
5. Add beef pieces to the marinade. Put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
6. Put pieces of beef on skewers and fry in a grill pan or on a regular grill with an open fire.
Serving: Serve the dish hot!