Korean Fried Chicken - Chicken recipes - Cook4yourself: Healthy recipes
How to make Korean Fried Chicken?
Korean Fried Chicken is a traditional dish of Korean cuisine. This is the most incredibly delicious chicken I’ve ever eaten! Tender meat inside, crunching crust, scalding sauce with notes of nuts (for some reason I felt them in Kochujang paste). This dish is for a big and noisy company! The taste of infused Korea is on your plate. Cooking is simple, but not everyone has the right ingredients, especially if you don’t live in Korea. I had to order the delivery of Kochujang pasta, since it is the main flavor ingredient and without it the taste will not be the same at all. We are looking for ingredients on Amazon or in local stores.
The secret of the crispy crust of this chicken is double deep-frying or wok frying pan. Fry the chicken pieces at 340 ° F (170 ° C) and then fry again, having previously cleaned the oil from large and small particles.
Ginger — 35 grams
Garlic — 6-7 cloves
Corn starch — 200 grams
Salt — 1 teaspoon
Ground black pepper — ½ teaspoon
Mirin — 2 tablespoons
Chicken wings — 1 ½ kg
Frying oil — 1-2 liters
Soy sauce — 2 tablespoons
Sesame oil — 1 tablespoon
Honey — 2 tablespoons
Sugar — 2 tablespoons
Toamt paste — 3 tablespoons
“Singsong Kochujang” paste — 2 ½ tablespoons
1. Peel ginger and garlic and finely chop.
2. Cut the chicken wings into 3 parts.
3. Marinade: Mix ginger, half of the chopped garlic, mirin, salt, ground pepper.
4. Marinate chicken pieces for 10 minutes.
5. Pour corn starch into a deep cup.
6. Roll each piece of chicken in starch.
7. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan or deep frying pan. If you use a deep fryer, the temperature is 340°F (170°C).
8. Fry the chicken for 3-5 minutes. Put it on a paper towel.
9. As soon as you fry all the chicken pieces, clean the oil from the particles.
10. Fry the chicken pieces again, so the crust will be crispy.
11. Sauce: Mix the remaining garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, sugar, tomato paste and spicy paste “Singsong Kochujang”.
12. Roll each piece in the sauce.
Serving: Serve Korean Fried Chicken with your favorite drinks
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!