Mushrooms-Beef Soba Noodle is a dish in the manner of Japanese cuisine. Buckwheat noodles are light and healthy. Vegetables and beef add an Asian touch to the dish. Peanuts and lime will complement the taste of the exotic. You can get food in any store! Cooking soba noodles is easy. The dish on the plate looks like in the best restaurant in your city, but it is you who will make it.
Buckwheat noodles — 100 grams
Fresh mushrooms — 100 grams
Red onion — 1 onion
Roasted peanuts to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
String beans — 50 grams
Carrots — 1 piece
Beef — 180 grams
Eggplant — 1 piece small
Garlic — 2 cloves
Bulgarian — 1 small piece
Vegetable or olive oil for frying
1. Wash the beef. Cut into flat pieces up to 2 cm high. Beat it off with a cooking hammer. Cut into long slices 2 cm wide.
2. Cut the mushrooms into 3 parts.
3. Cut the onion into large slices.
4. Carrots, eggplant and sweet bell pepper are cut as well as beef. Do not forget to soak the chopped eggplant in cold salt water for 20 minutes to get rid of the bitterness in the taste.
5. Cut the garlic very finely.
6. Fry the beef until crisp. Beef is cooked for about 2-3 minutes. Cook in portions, so that the animal juice does not stand out. Otherwise, the beef will be boiled, not fried.
7.Separately fry the remaining vegetables. Most of all, we pay attention to mushrooms, as they fry longer.
8. Cook buckwheat noodles according to the time on the package.
9. In a deep frying pan, mix the noodles, vegetables and beef. Cook for another 2 minutes.
Serving: Serve the dish hot. Add finely chopped green onions and roasted peanuts. You can sprinkle a slice of lime for flavor.