Pistachio-Chicken Stuffed eggplant with pear is a dish in the manner of Greek cuisine. We use eggplant as a substrate for filling. The filling will be made from sweet peppers, pistachios, sweet pears and chicken thighs. The dish is very simple to prepare.
Chicken thigh fillet — 2 pieces
Pear — 1 piece
Eggplant (medium size) — 2 pieces
Pistachios — 100 grams
Cherry tomatoes — 4-6 pieces
Sweet bell pepper — ½ piece
Saffron — pinch
Hard cheese — 30 grams
Oregano — pinch
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut each eggplant lengthwise into two pieces.
2. Remove the eggplant pulp. Do this carefully, so as not to damage the skin of the eggplant.
3. Fill the eggplants with salted water.
4. Peel the pistachios from the shell. Coarsely chop.
5. Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half.
6. Cut the sweet bell pepper into small cubes.
7. Soak the saffron in 30-40 ml of warm water.
8. Wash the chicken fillet and cut it into small pieces.
9. Wash the pear and cut it into small cubes.
10. Fry the chicken fillet over medium heat.
11. Add bell pepper, salt, pepper to taste, and saffron to the pan. Cook until the bell pepper is ready.
12. Remove the eggplants from the water and pat them dry with a paper towel.
13. Put the eggplant on a baking sheet. In the eggplant, put a little grated hard cheese.
14. Put the filling from the pan in the eggplant.
15. Add the cherry tomato halves, pistachio pear.
16. Place in the oven at 338 °F (170 °C ) for 10 minutes.
Serving: Serve the dish hot.