Moo Shu Pork is a traditional Chinese dish. The composition is simple, but not everyone can have the ingredients for the sauce at hand. The dish has its own notes in the taste. During cooking, it seems that the fresh cucumber in the dish is superfluous, but it perfectly combines in the overall harmony of the Moo Shu Pork.
1. Peel the ginger and cut it into thin strips.
2. Pork cut into thin long strips.
3. Pork marinade: Mix 1 teaspoon of starch, 2 teaspoons of hot sauce, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of sweet white wine.
4. Marinate the pork and add the chopped ginger. While the pork is being marinated, we will continue to cook.
5. Soak the wood mushrooms for 30 minutes. Rinse several times with running water.
6. Cut the mushrooms into pieces the size of pork.
7. Cut the cucumber into lozenges and remove the seeds. So that the cucumber does not give too much water.
8. Break 3 chicken eggs and put them in a bowl.
9. Add a pinch of salt to the eggs to taste and 1 teaspoon of sweet white wine.
10. Mix the eggs to make an omelet.
11. Heat the oil in a frying pan and make an omelet from the eggs.
12. In a bowl, mix the sauce: water, 1 teaspoon of sweet white wine, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of starch, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
13. Cut the spring onion finely.
14. Marinated pork with ginger fry for 5 minutes.
15. Add spring green onions, mushrooms, cucumber, sauce from a bowl and omelet to the pork. Mix well. Cook for 5 minutes.
Serving: Serve the dish hot!