How to make Thai Beef Satay?
Thai Beef Satay is a dish of Thai cuisine. Juicy pieces of meat in Satay marinade, fried on coals or grilled. The meat turns out very tender and juicy thanks to the Satay marinade. The piquancy and addition of taste is given by the peanut paste sauce. Biting each piece, you seem to be transported to Thailand. The taste of this barbecue is simply incredible and every gourmet will appreciate it.
Recipe type: Meat
Recipe type: Thai
Coconut cream — 310 ml
Curry powder — 1 ½ teaspoons
Salt — 2 teaspoons
Baking soda — ½ teaspoon
Spicy Harissa paste (or any other sauce) -— 2 teaspoons
Beef tenderloin — 500 grams
Soy sauce — 1 teaspoon
Rice vinegar — 1 teaspoon
Tropical brown sugar — 5 teaspoons
Peanut paste — 160 grams
Water — 80 ml
1. Marinade: mix 150 ml of coconut cream, 2 teaspoons of curry powder, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of spicy harissa paste.
2. Wash the beef and cut it into large cubes 1 inch or 3 cm wide.
3. Mix the marinade and beef. Cover the container with a cellophane bag and send it to the refrigerator for 1 day.
4. Sauce: mix 1 teaspoon of spicy harissa paste (or any other sauce), 160 ml of coconut cream, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar, 1 teaspoon of salt, 5 teaspoons of cane brown sugar, 160 grams of peanut paste and 80 ml of water. Stir and heat over low heat, so that the sauce becomes a little thick and homogeneous.
5. Beef satay: put 4 cubes of beef in marinade on skewers and fry on the fire (or grill or grill pan) for 4 minutes on each side.
Serving: Serve beef with peanut sauce and lime slices.