Hello, gourmets! Beef tongue will be cooked today. This product is eaten all over the planet in various forms and with different sauces.
How and how much to cook beef tongue?
Beef tongue is prepared in different ways all over the world. Someone roasts, someone stews, and today we will cook it. To get rid of the smell of beef, add spices along with the tongue during cooking. The spice set includes bay leaves, whole garlic and black peppercorns. After 2 hours of cooking, the tongue becomes very tender and textured. In some countries it is considered a delicacy and does not appear so often in the diet.
What to serve beef tongue with?
Beef tongue is served with:
- horseradish paste (Eastern Europe)
- mustard or horseradish (Russia)
- as a meat supplement to tacos and burritos (Mexico)
- in open American sandwiches (United States of America)
- in peanut paste sauce (Phillipine Islands)
Recipe type: Meat
Recipe type: International