Mexican Jalapeno Meatballs is, as you understand, a dish from hot Mexico. Aromatic and spicy meatballs in tomato sauce with spices and herbs. The taste is simply incredible. Cooking is simple and easy. Mix pork and ground beef, you can take only beef, with coriander, cumin, paprika and another spices. For the stickiness of the minced meat, we take a chicken egg and crushed corn chips Nachos. The sharpness of the dish is regulated by Guacamole and fresh sour cream.
– Corn chips Nachos can be replaced with breadcrumbs + 1 teaspoon of salt.
– Replace fresh jalapeno with pickled.
Corn chips Nachos — 50 grams
Garlic — 4 cloves
Red onion — ½ onion
Coriander leaves — 2 bundles
Jalapeno — 1 piece
Ground beef — 500 grams
Chicken egg — 1 piece
Salt — 1 teaspoon
Ground black pepper — 1 teaspoon
Ground paprika — ½ teaspoon
Ground smoked paprika — ½ teaspoon
Ground cumin — 1 teaspoon
Ground coriander — 1 teaspoon
Ground tomatoes — 500 grams
Chipotle sauce — 2 teaspoons
1. Chop the corn chips Nachos in a blender to the state of flour.
8. Put the meatballs on a baking sheet for baking. Lightly lubricate with oil for frying. We send it to the oven for 10 minutes at 392 °F (200 °C).
9. In a deep frying pan, heat the grated tomatoes.
10. Add the remaining garlic, coriander leaves, Chipotle sauce, salt and pepper to taste to the tomatoes.
11. As soon as the sauce begins to boil, add the meat balls to it and reduce the heat to a minimum. The meat balls should be completely immersed in the sauce, or pour the sauce on top of them during cooking. Cook for 10 minutes.
Serving: Serve with boiled rice, guacamole and sour cream.