Buffalo Chickpea Salad is an incredibly delicious American salad. Fried chickpeas give an interesting taste and a spicy crunch to this salad. A healthy, vegetable and hearty salad is suitable on a hot summer day. All vegetables are not processed thermally, which means they retain all their useful properties. Interesting notes in the taste will give blue cheese with a noble mold. This salad should please you.
Chickpeas — 100 grams
Butter — 15 grams
Olive oil — 20 ml
Salt to taste
Hot sauce — 5 ml
Sour cream — 3 tablespoons
Yogurt — 3 tablespoons
Dill — a bunch
Parsley — a bunch
Garlic — 3-4 cloves
Red cabbage — 100 grams
Celery — 1 stalk
Carrots — 1 piece
Red onion — 2 medium onions
Cherry tomatoes — 12 pieces
Blue cheese — 150 grams
Leaf Lettuce — a bunch
Avocado — 2 pieces
1. Put the chickpeas on a baking tray. Pour olive oil over it. Mix it up. Place in the oven for 20 minutes at 356 °F (180 °C).
2. Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Add the butter and hot sauce. Mix it up. Place in the oven for 5 minutes at 356 °F (180 °C). Set aside when ready.
3. Peel the garlic and finely chop it.
4. Wash the parsley, dill and finely chop it.
5. Sauce: mix 3 tablespoons of sour cream, 3 tablespoons of yogurt, garlic, dill and parsley. Add salt.
6. Cut the red cabbage thinly.
7. Carrots and celery are cut into thin slices of the same thickness.
8. Red onion is washed, peeled and cut into half rings.
9. Cut the blue cheese into small cubes.
10. Cut Cherry tomatoes into halves.
11. Lettuce leaves are washed and torn by hands into 3-4 parts.
12. Mix the lettuce and cabbage leaves in a large bowl.
13. Add 2/3 of the sauce. Mix it up. Set aside.
14. Cut the avocado into cubes. We cut the avocado last, so that it does not have time to turn black quickly. It can be sprinkled with lime or lemon juice.
Serving: In a deep dish, put the lettuce leaves and cabbage in the sauce. Add onions, tomatoes, carrots, celery, avocado. Add the crispy chickpeas and blue cheese on top. Pour the sauce over it.