Salmon Tartare is a dish of French cuisine. Tartar is a dish made from raw meat and should not be confused with Tartar sauce. There are many variants of this dish: beef, salmon, tuna. The peculiarity is that raw meat is marinated before serving. Marinades are also diverse. Today we are making salmon tartare and a marinade of olive oil, capers, mustard, wine vinegar and Worcestershire sauce.
Granny Smith Apples — 1 piece
Avocado — 2 pieces
Salmon — 500 grams
Garlic — 1 piece
Olive oil — 4 tablespoons
Cilantro leaves — a bunch
Capers — 1 tablespoon
French grain mustard — 1 tablespoon
White wine vinegar — 1 teaspoon
Worcestershire sauce — 1 teaspoon
Lemon juice — 1 teaspoon
Fried sesame seeds — and pinch
1. Wash the apple and avocado and cut into small cubes. Avocado can be sprinkled with a small amount of lemon juice, so that it does not have time to turn black quickly.
2. Wash the garlic, peel and finely chop it.
3. Wash the coriander leaves and finely chop them.
4. Cut the capers finely.
5. Cut the salmon into cubes measuring 1.2 inches or 3 cm.
6. Marinade: mix garlic, olive oil, coriander, capers, grain French mustard, white wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
7. Marinate the salmon for no more than 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
Serving: We spread the apple, avocado and pickled salmon in layers in a round metal form. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!