What is Cobb Salad?
Cobb Salad is a salad of American cuisine. All the ingredients of this salad are cut into cubes of the same size of 1.6 inches or 4 cm. The salad is collected on a large plate, spread the ingredients in strips and served on the table. Before eating, the salad is mixed and the dressing is added. A hearty delicious salad for dinner or a holiday.
Recipe type: Salads
Recipe type: American
Lemon juice-1 teaspoon
Garlic — 1 clove
Chicken egg — 2 pieces
Red wine vinegar — 1 teaspoon
Worcestershire sauce — 1 teaspoon
Sugar — 1 teaspoon
French mustard — 1 teaspoon
Dijon mustard — ½ teaspoon
Salt and pepper to taste
Olive oil — 6 teaspoons
Celery — 1 stalk
Tomatoes (medium size) — 5 pieces
Bacon — 10 strips
Chicken breast — 1 piece
Blue cheese — 100gram
Avocado — 1 piece
Red onion — 1 piece
1. Peel the garlic and finely chop it.
2. Boil the eggs, peel and cut into cubes of 1.6 inches or 4 cm.
3. Wash tomatoes, celery, avocado and cut into cubes like eggs.
4. Fry the chicken breast to a crust and cut it into cubes as well.
5. Cut the Blue cheese like the rest of the ingredients into cubes.
6. Wash the red onion, peel and cut into thin half-rings.
7. Fry the bacon until crisp and cut into cubes with the remaining ingredients.
8. Dressing sauce: mix lemon juice, garlic, red wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, Dijon and French grain mustard, salt and pepper, olive oil.
Serving: Spread all the ingredients in strips on a large flat plate, do not mix. Before serving, mix and season with the sauce.
[…] is similar to an American Cobb Salad, but with tuna, beans and […]