How to make Chinese Chicken Salad?
Chinese chicken salad, as the name implies, was invented in China. Fresh vegetables, boiled chicken and dressing make this salad incredibly delicious. The dressing is based on classic Chinese spices: ginger, garlic, soy sauce and sesame oil. To make the salad look interesting, we added a crispy funchose. We cook the funchose deep-fried, because there is too little heat in the pan for the funchose to become crispy. If you do not have funchose or deep-frying, then this ingredient can not be used, the salad turns out delicious anyway.
Rice vinegar can be replaced with apple vinegar.
Funchose can be replaced with crispy noodles.
Recipe type: Salads
Recipe type: Chinese
Chicken breast — 1 piece
Carrots — 1 piece
Red cabbage — 300 grams
Peking cabbage — 250 grams
Pepper — ½ teaspoon
Fresh ginger — 3 cm
Garlic — 1 piece
Sugar — 1 teaspoon
Soy sauce — 2 teaspoons
Rice vinegar — 3 teaspoons
Sesame oil — 1 teaspoon
Olive oil — 1 teaspoon
Funchose — 25 grams
1. Boil the chicken breast for one hour.
2. Let the chicken breast cool. Tear it into small fibers with your hands.
3. Grate the carrots on a fine grater.
4. Chop the cabbage into thin strips.
5. Peel and chop the ginger and garlic finely.
6. Salad dressing: mix garlic, ginger, ½ teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon sugar, 2 teaspoons soy sauce, 3 teaspoons rice vinegar, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon olive oil.
7. Heat a large amount of vegetable oil in a deep fryer and dip the funchose for a few seconds. The funchose should increase in volume and become crispy. Put the funchose on a paper towel, so that the excess oil will glass.
8. Mix the ingredients and add the salad dressing.
Serving: Serve with any dishes.