What is Harissa chicken?
Harissa chicken is a dish from North Africa. Harissa pasta is very spicy and is great for cooking meat and vegetables. The taste of hot pepper gives the chicken a piquancy, and the leaves of fresh mint balance this sharpness. We prepared the pasta in the previous recipe, but you can buy it in the store.
The dish is very simple, and you can feed your family.
The recipe for Harissa pasta is
here. Recipe type: Chicken Recipe type: North African Yield: 4-6 Prep time: 35 mins Cook time: 1 hour 20 mins Total time: 1 hour 55 mins Ingredients:
Chicken breast fillet — 650 grams
Chicken drumsticks — 4 pieces
Sweet yellow pepper — 120grams
Sweet red pepper — 120 grams
Sweet green pepper — 120 grams
Red onion — 2 large onions
Harissa — 4 teaspoons
Olive oil — 1 tablespoon
Mint — a handful
1. Peel the red onion and cut it into 4 parts.
2. Wash the red, green and yellow peppers, remove the seeds and partitions and cut into pieces the same size as the onion.
3. Cut the breast fillet at an angle into 5-6 parts.
4. Make incisions to the bone on the chicken shins.
5. Smear the vegetables and chicken pieces with Harissa paste.
6. Place on a baking sheet or baking dish. Add a little olive oil.
7. Place in the oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes at 482 °F (250 °C). Cooking may take more or less time, it all depends on the volume of the oven.
8. Mix the finished vegetables with fresh mint leaves.
Serving: Serve hot sprinkled with a little mint leaves.
Chinese Chicken Salad