How to make Duck Confit?
Duck Confit is a great dish of French cuisine. There are a lot of recipes for cooking slow-languishing duck. The word “Confit” means slow languor. We will prepare a simple version of this recipe. The process will take a little more than two hours, the meat will be tender, and the skin will be crispy. We’ll need a couple of duck legs, salt and a little oil for frying. Wipe the duck dry, salt it, and put it in the oven for two hours! That’s it. You can still play with the children in the garden or watch football.
Recipe type: Meat
Recipe type: French
Duck legs — 2 pieces
Salt to taste
Frying oil — 1 tablespoon
1. Rinse the duck legs. Wipe dry with a paper towel.
2. With a thick needle, pierce the skin in several places without touching the meat. So the excess fat will be melted and the skin will be crispy.
3. Pour frying oil on a baking sheet and spread evenly over the surface.
4. Put the legs on a baking sheet and send them to the oven. Do not forget to add salt!
5. Set 340°F (170°C) in the oven. Cook for 2 hours.
Serving: Serve hot with salads and vegetables.