Chicken Milanese is a simple dish of Italian cuisine. Previously, the term “Milanese” referred to a beef dish, but now it increasingly refers to chicken. This is one of the simple dishes that you can make at home. We take the chicken breast fillet without bones and skin, cut it into pieces lengthwise and beat it off with a culinary hammer. When frying, the fillet becomes very tender and juicy. Next, the beaten fillet is dipped in flour, egg mixture and breadcrumbs. Fry the cutlets over medium heat until golden brown. Done! You can serve it on the table. For more flavor, sprinkle with lemon or lime, it just tastes great.
Chicken breast fillet – 500 grams
Flour — 100 grams
Panko breadcrumbs – 120 grams
Chicken egg — 2 pieces
Salt and black pepper to taste
Frying oil — 4 tablespoons
1. Cut the chicken breast fillet with a sharp knife. Put the fillets on the table, press down with your left hand, and cut horizontally in the middle with a knife.
2. Beat off each piece with a cooking hammer.
3. Create a conveyor: shake 2 chicken eggs in a separate cup, add salt and pepper to taste. In a separate flat cup, add breadcrumbs. In a separate cup, add the sifted flour.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan at medium temperature.
5. Chicken fillet is first rolled in flour, then in egg mixture, then in breadcrumbs.
6. Put the fillets in a frying pan and fry until golden brown.
7. Put it on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
Serving: Serve the dish hot with salad and lemon slices.