Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry is a Japanese-style dish. Teriyaki is a popular sauce for meat and vegetables. The sauce is easy to prepare: you will need soy sauce, sugar, garlic. These are all the ingredients for Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry. We will cook in a frying pan and then in the oven. The main lifehack is to leave the sauce and pour it over the finished dish.
Pork (ribs) — 600 grams
Sugar — 2 teaspoons
Soy sauce — 50 ml
Garlic — 3 cloves
Sesame oil — 5 ml
Sesame seeds (fried) for serving
Vegetable oil for frying
1. Wash the pork. Cut into pieces of 7-10 cm in size.
2. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
3. Sauce: Mix soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil and garlic.
4. Marinate the pork in the sauce for 3 hours. Leave some of the sauce for later use at the end of cooking.
5. In a frying pan, heat the vegetable oil and fry the pork for 5 minutes.
6. Preheat the oven to 180°C (356°F).
7. Cook the pork in a baking tray for 30 minutes. Pour the marinade every 10 minutes.
8. On the stove in a saucepan over low heat, cook the sauce for 15 minutes. The sauce should thicken slightly.
Serving: Place the pork on a plate or cutting board. Pour the thick sauce over the top and sprinkle with sesame seeds.