Shrimp salad with poached egg and salmon
Shrimp salad with poached egg and salmon is a quick and easy salad. This salad is reminiscent of a Caesar salad, but it has a slightly different taste.
Recipe type: Salad
Recipe type: Experimental
Shrimp — 200 grams
Croutons or thin slices of bread
Egg — 1 piece
Parmesan cheese — 20 grams
Cucumber — 50 grams
Lightly salted salmon — 100 grams
Garlic — 1 clove
Oil for frying
1. Wash the lettuce and tear the leaves with your hands.
2. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the garlic. Fry for 1 minute
4. Add the shrimp to the pan. Fry for 2 minutes.
5. Cut the cucumber and salmon into thin slices.
6. If you do not have croutons, fry thin slices of white bread in olive oil. The slices should be crispy.
7. Cook the poached egg.
Serving: Put lettuce leaves, slices of cucumber and salmon, shrimp and slices of bread on a plate. Top with a little grated Parmesan cheese and a poached egg.