Lebanese Fattoush Salad is a dish from the Arab country of Lebanon, Middle East. Lebanon is a small country with borders between Syria and Israel.
Fattoush salad is a stale flatbread based on a variety of vegetables and spices. Ingredients must be cut very large in this salad. The salad also uses a dressing made of lemon juice, honey, olive oil and ground sumac berries, which give a sour taste.
Pita (bread cake) — 1 piece
Ranch salad — a bunch
Garlic — 1 clove
Radish — 4 pieces
Tomatoes — 2 pieces
British cucumber — 1 piece
Red onion — 1 piece
Fresh mint-a bunch
Sea salt — 2 teaspoons
Juice of half a lemon
Olive oil — 2 teaspoons
Sumac — a pinch
Honey — 2 teaspoons
1. Cut the pita into pieces for one bite.
2. Finely chop the garlic.
3. Cut the radish and cucumber into round thin slices.
4. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
5. Cut the onion into thin rings.
6. Wash the mint and chop it coarsely.
7. Salad dressing: mix the juice of half a lemon, salt, olive oil, honey, garlic and sumac.
Serving: Mix the vegetables in a deep bowl and season. Sprinkle the sumac salad when serving.