Piroshki are a traditional Russian food. Pies come with different fillings: vegetables or meat. A Piroshok is a closed small pie with a filling inside. They are made from yeast dough. You can make the dough yourself or buy it ready-made in the store. Fry in a large amount of vegetable oil. There should be just enough butter to cover half of the pie.
Yeast dough — 1 kg
Chicken eggs — 4 pieces
Spring onion — bunch
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil for frying
1. Boil the eggs for 10 minutes. Peel off the shell. Cut it finely.
2. Wash the spring onions and cut them finely.
3. Mix the eggs, onion and salt to taste.
4. Divide the dough into even parts. Form balls from the dough.
5.Sprinkle the work surface with flour. The dough will not stick to the surface.
6. Roll out the dough ball on the work surface. The thickness of the dough is 2 mm.
7. Put the filling in the dough. Connect the edges and form a boat.