Cheese-crusted chicken is a dish of Russian cuisine. This dish is sometimes prepared for the holidays, and there are a lot of them in Russia (about 23 days a year). Cheese-crusted chicken is hearty and light at the same time, the chicken turns out very juicy under a layer of egg-cheese batter. The products are available all year round and the cooking time takes less than an hour, and you can feed a large family.
Chicken breast-400 grams
Chicken egg — 6 pieces
Smoked paprika — 1 tablespoon
Salt — 2 teaspoons
Pepper — 2 teaspoons
Provencal herbs (dried) — 2 teaspoons
Flour — 4 tablespoons
Sour cream — 4 tablespoons
Soft cheese (any) — 500 grams
Vegetable oil for frying
1. Divide the chicken breast into large slices of 1 cm high.
2. Mix the paprika, salt, pepper, herbs of Provence and sprinkle the mixture over all the chicken pieces.
3. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
4. Mix: sour cream, eggs, flour, grated cheese.
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
6. Dip a piece of breast in the batter and place it in the pan. Cook until the underside of the breast is golden and the cheese is baked.
Serving: Serve hot and with chopped fresh vegetables.
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!