Chicken Milanesa a la Napolitana is a classic of Italian cuisine. Juicy Milanese chicken cutlet with a slice of prosciutto with tomato sauce and Mozzarella cheese. The chicken is crispy on the outside, but juicy on the inside, the tomato sauce adds tenderness to the taste, and the cheese complements with its softness and creaminess.
Parsley — 2 tablespoons
Chicken egg — 2 pieces
Prosciutto — 10 slices
Panko breadcrumbs — 100 grams
Chicken breast fillet — 500 grams
Salt and black pepper to taste
Tomato sauce — 260 grams
Mozzarella cheese — 220 grams
1. Finely chop the parsley.
2. Mix chicken eggs and parsley. Beat with a whisk until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Cut the chicken fillet along the carcass. We press the carcass with the left hand, with the right we cut horizontally along.
4. Beat off pieces of chicken fillet with a hammer.
5. Dip the chicken pieces into the egg mixture.
6. Dip chicken pieces in breadcrumbs.
7. Fry the chicken pieces in a small amount of oil on maximum heat. Cook until the crust is golden.
8. Put the cutlets on a paper towel.
9. Put the chicken cutlets on a flat baking sheet, put a slice of prosciutto on top of each cutlet.
10. Grease the prosciutto liberally with tomato sauce.
11. Add slices of Mozzarella cheese on top of the cutlets.
12. Place in the oven for 5-10 minutes at 400°F (200°C).
Serving: Serve the dish hot.