Slow Cooked Pork Drumstick is a dish of Russian cuisine. So the dish is rarely prepared. The meat will turn out very tender and with a crispy crust. It goes well with beer or stronger drinks, such as vodka. Traditionally, such pork dishes are served in Russia on holidays.
Pork drumstick — 800 grams
Honey — 1 tablespoon
Garlic — 4 cloves
1. Make incisions in a spiral at the pork drumstick.
2. Peel the garlic and cut it in half lengthwise.
3. Put the garlic in the slots of the pork drumstick.
4. Send the pork drumstick to the oven in a baking dish for 7 hours at a temperature of 212°F (100°C).
5.Remove the drumstick from the oven and pour honey and melted fat.
6. Bake for another 2 hours at a temperature of 302°F (150°C).
Serving: Serve with herbs. Before serving, pour honey from the baking dish.
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!