Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe
Slow Cooker Beef Stew is a simple dish of British cuisine. They can easily feed a large family.
Recipe type: Roast
Recipe type: British
Tomatoes — 4 pieces
Carrots — 2 pieces
Celery stalk — 3 pieces
White onion — 4 pieces
Beef — 800 grams
Salt and pepper to taste
Wheat flour — 1 tablespoon
Tomato paste — 140 grams
Guinness Beer — 1 pint
Thyme — pinch
Rosemary — 2-3 sprigs
Potatoes — 3 pieces
Cane sugar — 1 teaspoon
1. Wash and peel the tomatoes. Make an incision with a cross, put it in boiling water for 3-4 minutes, pour cold water for a couple of minutes and remove the peel.
2. Cut the tomatoes finely.
3. Carrots, celery and onions are washed and cleaned. Cut into large pieces.
4. Wash the beef, remove the tendon veins. Cut into large pieces.
5. Peel the potatoes and cut them into round slices 0.8 inches or 2 cm thick.
6. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
7. Fry the carrots and celery for 10 minutes.
8. Add the onion and cook for another 5 minutes.
9. Salt and pepper.
10. Add wheat flour. Mix it up. The flour should envelop all the ingredients.
11. Add a pint of Guinness beer.
12. Add a spoonful of cane sugar.
13. Cook for 5 minutes.
14. Add tomatoes, thyme, rosemary. Mix it up.
15.Put the contents of the frying pan in the baking dish and add the pieces of beef.
16. We send it to the oven for 30 minutes at a temperature of 356 °F (180 °C).
17. While the beef is languishing, boil the potato slices for 10 minutes.
18. Remove the mold from the oven and mix the contents.
19. Put the potato slices on top of the roast. You can pour a little sauce on top.
20. Send the roast back to the oven for another 30 minutes at a temperature of 482 °F (250 °C).