Have you tried salad with avocado and shrimp? An interesting taste of salad with avocado and shrimp attaches dressing from balsamic vinegar. The salad is obtained with a rich taste and is perfect in the summer heat.
– Shrimps (200 grams)
– Avocado (1 piece)
– Cucumber (1 piece middle size)
– Tomatoes cherry (100 grams)
– Garlic (2 pieces)
– Balsamic vinegar (2 tablespoons)
1. Wash the lettuce and vegetables.
2. Cut into avocados, tomatoes, cucumbers.
3. Clean the shrimp from the shells.
4. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan.
5. Fry the shrimp with garlic.
6. Serve the salad: spread the vegetables and shrimps on the lettuce.
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!