Recipe type: Marinades
Recipe type: Italian
Dried tomatoes in the oven recipe
The recipe for dried tomatoes in the oven is very simple. Tomatoes turn out very tasty, like marmalade, and great for making vegetable salads.
For this recipe, it is better to use cherry tomatoes, as their taste is more intense and they cook faster.
– Cherry tomatoes (0.5 kg)
– Pepper to taste
– Salt to taste
– Roasted sesame seeds (10 g)
– Olive oil (100 ml)
– Garlic (2 medium cloves )
1. Cherry Tomatoes cut into 2-4 pieces depending on the size of the tomato.
2. Spread out on permanent paper on the grill for the oven.
3. Sprinkle with sugar, salt and pepper.
4. Bake in the oven at 80°C for 5 hours. The oven should be slightly open to allow moisture to escape from the Cabinet.
5. Tomatoes ready to serve in a sterilized container.
6. Add finely chopped garlic and parsley, sesame seeds
7. Pour olive oil.