Summer Salmon Salad is a light and delicious American salad. Fresh Romano lettuce leaves, spinach, cherry tomatoes and quail eggs. The sauce gives a delicate and mild taste. It is satisfying, easy and just right in summer.
Kalamata olives — 10 pieces
Quail egg — 10 pieces
Red onion — ½ onion
Cherry tomatoes — 10 pieces
Spinach — a handful
Romano salad — 250 grams
String beans — 300 grams
Salt and pepper to taste
Red wine vinegar — 1 teaspoon
Olive oil — 6 teaspoons
Sugar — 1 teaspoon
Dijon mustard — 1 teaspoon
Spring onion — 3 feathers
Salmon fillet — 400 grams
1. Peel the olives from the seeds, if there are any. Cut it in half.
2. Cook and peel the eggs. Cut it in half. You can use chicken eggs, if there are no quail eggs.
3. Cut half of the onion finely.
4. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into halves.
5. Cook the beans in boiling water for 5 minutes and pour cold water.
6. Wash the Romano salad and spinach leaves.
7. Sauce: mix a pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper, 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar, 6 teaspoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of mustard.
8. Finely chop the spring onion.
9. Fry the salmon fillet in a frying pan until golden brown. Allow the fillet to cool. Divide it into several pieces with your hands.
10. Put the lettuce leaves, string beans and spinach on a plate. Put the pieces of salmon, halves of cherry tomatoes, halves of eggs on top. Pour the sauce over the salad.