Slow Cooked Beef and Mushrooms is an author’s experimental dish. We decided to try to cook beef with mushrooms and a lot of onions. The onion gives the juice in which the beef is cooked. The cooking time may vary due to the different volume of the oven. The meat turned out tender, juicy.
Fresh honey mushrooms — 400 grams
Beef tenderloin — 800 grams
White onion — 4 onions
Garlic — 4 cloves
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash the onion and cut it into half rings.
2. Wash the beef and cut into large cubes with a width of 2.4-2.8 inches (6-7cm).
3. Wash the mushrooms.
4. Finely chop the garlic.
5.Put beef, mushrooms and onions in layers in a baking dish.
6. Cover the baking dish with food foil.
7. Heat the oven to 482 °F (250 °C).
8. Place the baking dish in the oven for two hours.
9. Take out the baking dish and add garlic, salt and pepper to the dish. Cover the form back with food foil.
10. Cook for another hour in the oven.
Serving: Serve with mashed potatoes and vegetables.
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!