1. Dough: Mix flour, 1 teaspoon of salt and yeast.
2. Add olive oil. Mix it up.
3. Add parts of warm water to the flour. Knead with your hands or a fork. We do this until all the water runs out.
4. The dough is ready. Roll into a ball and cover with a kitchen towel. Put it in a warm place for one hour.
5. Prepare the filling: sweet Bulgarian pepper is washed, cleaned from seeds and white partitions. We cut the pepper into large pieces.
6. Peel and finely chop the garlic and onion.
7. Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half.
8.Finely chop the chilli pepper. Remove the pepper seeds to reduce the degree of sharpness in the dish.
9. Heat vegetable or olive oil in a frying pan.
10. Fry the halves of cherry tomatoes and set aside.
11. Seasoning mixture: mix 2 teaspoons of salt, black pepper, paprika, cumin.
12. Finely chop the parsley.
13. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
14. Add the onion. Fry for 5 minutes.
15. Add sweet pepper. Fry for 5 minutes.
16. Add garlic, ground beef, half of the chopped parsley, thyme. Fry for 20 minutes.
17. Add chilli pepper and seasoning mixture. Stir and remove from the heat. The filling is ready.
18. We make a pide: Divide the dough into 4 parts.
19. Roll out an oval from each part of the dough.
20. Put the filling in the middle of the oval and add 2-3 halves of fried cherry tomato on top.
21. The edges of the oval must be combined together and form a boat shape.
22.Put baking paper on a baking sheet.
23. Put the pide on a baking sheet.
24. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 482 °F (250 °C).
25. Brush the top of the dough with beaten egg for 5 minutes until ready. So the dish will have a beautiful appetizing appearance.
Serving: Serve the pide hot. Sprinkle the remains of chopped parsley on top.