Recipe type: SaladsRecipe type: Yield: 4Prep time: Cook time: Total time:
– Light-salted or smoked salmon (200 grams)
– Tomatoes without core (3 pieces)
– Boiled eggs (4 pieces)
– Cheese (150 grams)
– Sour cream (3 tablespoon)
1. Cut the fish into cubes
2. Put the fish in a bowl
3. Grease with a thin layer of sour cream
4. Cut the tomatoes. Remove the core tomatoes.
5. We spread tomatoes in a salad bowl
6. Grease with a thin layer of sour cream
7. Cut the boiled eggs into cubes.
8. Spread in the salad bowl.
9. Grease with a thin layer of sour cream
10. Serve with grated cheese.
Cook with us – cook for yourself!
The dish is ready! Bon appetit!
Salad ” Flagship”