Coconut Marinated Chicken is a dish of Asian cuisine. Coconut milk gives a unique taste and tenderness to chicken meat. The essential oils of lime, the pungency of Tabasco sauce, the color and taste of curry, and all this Coconut Marinated Chicken. Cook on a platter or grill.
Coconut milk — 400 ml
Chicken fillet — 700 grams
Lime — 2 pieces
Curry (powder) — 1 tablespoon
Vegetable oil — 1 tablespoon
Water — 170 ml
Ginger (dried) — ½ tablespoon
Salt — 1 tablespoon
Garlic — 3 cloves
Ground black pepper — ½ tablespoon
Tabasco — 1 tablespoon
1. Peel the garlic and finely chop.
2. Pour the coconut milk into a deep bowl.
3. Grate the lime zest and squeeze out the juice. Add everything to the coconut milk.
4.Add curry, ginger, salt, pepper, garlic, and tabasco sauce to the coconut milk. Mix thoroughly.
5. Pour 1/5 of the sauce into a saucepan and add water. Cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes. This will be the sauce for serving.
6. Wash the chicken and cut it into 5 cm cubes.
7. Send the chicken cubes to the marinade. Cover the container with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator for 2 ½ hours.
8. The chicken from the marinade, do not rinse. Fry the pieces on the grill or in a hot frying pan.
Serving: Serve hot chicken on a plate with cherry tomato halves, lime slices and sauce.