Wheat noodles — 100 grams
Mushrooms — 3 pieces
Cherry tomatoes — 6 pieces
Coconut milk — 100 ml
Shrimps — 200 grams
Lemongrass — 3 stems
Green onions — 2 feathers
Dill — pinch
Eggplant — 1 piece
Sweet pepper paprika — 1 piece
Red onion — ½ for serving
1. Wash and chop the green onions and dill.
2. Wash and cut into slices sweet bell pepper.
3. Cut mushrooms into slices.
4. Wash and slice the eggplant.
5. Slices of eggplant sprinkle with plenty of salt and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse the slices in cold water. So we get rid of the bitterness of eggplant.
6. Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
7. Peel the shrimp from the shells.
8. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan
9. Add in the lemongrass oil. Wait 5 minutes.
10. Add the shrimp and fry for 5 minutes.
11. Add coconut milk to the frying pan. Fry all together for another 10 minutes.
12. Shrimps postpone separately. Milk and lemongrass not use.
13. Fry eggplant, bell pepper and cherry tomatoes.
14. Fry mushrooms until Golden brown.
15. Boil the noodles until tender.
16. In noodles add fried vegetables, shrimps, mushrooms and onion and dill.
Serve with red onion rings.
Cook with us – cook for yourself!