Teriyaki chicken with caramelized onion and rice recipe
Android app here:
iOS app here:
Support Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/cook4yourself Recipe type: Meat Recipe type: Asian Yield: 4 Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 30 mins Total time: 50 mins Ingredients:
Chicken breast – 200 grams
Soy sauce – 50 ml
Sugar or honey
Rice – 100 grams
Green onion feathers – 3 feathers
Dill – 1 sprig
Red onion – 1 medium onion
1. Soak rice in cold water for 20 minutes.
2. Rinse rice in running water 7 times.
3. Rinse the chicken and cut into pieces
4. Make teriyaki sauce: mix soy sauce and sugar (3 teaspoons or 2 teaspoons honey)
5. Marinate the chicken in teriyaki sauce for 15 minutes.
6. Cut the red onion into thin rings.
7. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan.
8. Add onions to the frying pan and sprinkle with sugar (2 teaspoons)
9. Stir the onions over medium heat until the sugar becomes caramel brown color
10. Cooked rice.
11. Fry the chicken over high heat until tender.
12. Put rice, chicken and caramelized onions on a plate.
Serve the dish with green onions and a sprig of parsley.
Cook with us – cook for yourself!