Udon curry is a nutritious dish of Japanese cuisine. Udon with a liquid aromatic sauce based on homemade curry roux. To it we add a delicious pork loin. We combine them in one cup so that you can feel the taste and aroma of Japan. Curry roux is a sauce for cooking various Japanese dishes, we have already prepared it, look for the recipe earlier. The basis of the sauce for our dish is the traditional Dashi broth. It’s also easy to cook, but you’ll need water, Wakame seaweed, some Bonito tuna chips, or you can use granulated dried mackerel or Hondashi tuna. Hondashi are sold in delivery stores.
White onion — 160 grams
Pork brisket or loin — 340 grams
Dashi broth — 1 ½ liters
Curry Roux — 50 grams
Soy sauce — 4 teaspoons
Udon by number of people
Spring onion — 2 feathers
1. Peel the onion and cut into thin petals.
2. Cut the brisket into thin slices.
3. Finely chop spring onions.
4. Make Dashi broth.
5. Heat the frying oil in a deep frying pan or saucepan over low heat.
6. Add the onion to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes.
7. Add the brisket. Fry for 4-5 minutes.
8. Add Dashi broth. Mix it up. Cook for 5 minutes.
9. Remove the pan from the heat.
10. Add Curry Roux. Put the curry roux on the skimmer and gently dissolve it completely in the broth with a fork or chopsticks.
11. Add four teaspoons of soy sauce. Cover with a lid.
12. Cook the udon according to the instructions on the package.
Serving: Put udon in a cup and pour broth with pork and onion slices on top. Sprinkle spring onions on top.