Stir fry sausages korean style are a popular and delicious snack in South Korea. This dish is prepared in just 10 minutes. If you do not have time to stand at the stove today, you can cook sausages korean style. We only need sausages ( we use German smoked sausages), tomato paste, bell pepper, soy sauce and onions. All the ingredients can be found in everyone’s refrigerator. Sausages korean style are incredibly delicious. Let’s get closer to Korean culture!
Red onion — 1 onion
Bulgarian sweet pepper — 1 piece
Sausages — sausages) – 150 grams
Oil for frying
Tomato paste — 2 tablespoons
Soy sauce — ½ tablespoon
Sugar — ½ tablespoon
1. Cut the sausages into small pieces of 5 cm in size. Make incisions on the surface.
2. Wash the onion, cut into half rings.
3. Cut the sweet bell pepper into thin strips.
4. Sauce: In a bowl, mix the tomato paste, soy sauce, and sugar.
5. In a frying pan, heat the oil and fry the sausages for 2-5 minutes. Stir regularly.
6. Reduce the heat by half. Add the onion, bell pepper and tomato paste sauce to the pan. Fry for 3-5 minutes. Stirring regularly.
Serving: Place the dish hot on a plate with a side dish of rice and garnish with finely chopped green onions.
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!