Chicharron De Cerdo - Main dishes - Cook4yourself: Healthy recipes
How to cook Chicharron De Cerdo?
Chicharron De Cerdo is the national dish of the Dominican Republic. This is a boiled pork loin and then fried until it crunches. This dish is also called Dominican Pork Cracking. Chicharron can be eaten as an independent dish or used in other recipes.
Look at recipes such as:
Recipe type:Main dishes
Pork loin — 500 grams
Oregano — 1 teaspoon
Ground black pepper — 1 teaspoon
Lime juice — 30 ml
Salt — 1 ½ teaspoons
Water — 1 ½ liters
1. Put pork loin, pepper, oregano, lime juice, salt and water in a deep saucepan.
2. Set the heat to medium and cook for 1 hour.
3. Remove the pork loin from the pan and allow to cool slightly.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan at maximum temperature.
5. Fry the loin on all sides until crisp.
Serving: Serve with lime slices. Before eating, pour lime juice.
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!