Pesto tuna penne pasta is an Italian dish. It’s no secret that pasta is popular not only in Italy, so there are a lot of recipes and variety with it. In our recipe, we use Penne and homemade Pesto sauce. How to make Pesto sauce, see here. Tuna will be fried without spices, it is already beautiful. To complete the taste, add grated Parmesan and garnish with fresh basil leaves. All the flavors of Italy in one plate.
Tuna — 200 grams
Homemade Pesto sauce — 2 tablespoons
Penne paste — 200 grams
Parmesan cheese — 30 grams
Baby Octopuses — 5 pieces
Basil — 2 sprigs
1. Fry the tuna. Cut into small pieces and fry each in olive oil over medium heat. You can also fry baby octopuses.
2. Boil the pasta as indicated on the package. In our case, we cooked for 8 minutes. It was possible to cook for another 1-1.5 minutes. The pasta should be al dente.
3. Mix the pasta with the Pesto sauce.
4. Add baby octopuses and tuna slices.
5. Mix and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Serving: Serve hot, garnished with basil leaves and dried lemon and orange slices.