Soba chicken ramen with enoki and egg is a homemade noodle in the Japanese style. Hot and delicious buckwheat noodles with slices of pork and chicken. The piquancy of the dish is given by chicken broth and soy sauce. In Asian countries, they like to cook a variety of noodle soups with different vegetables and meat. In this recipe, we decided to add Korean Enoki mushrooms. They are also called “spring mushrooms”. We prepare carrots on a special grater, which makes a thin straw or almost any vegetable.
Enoki mushrooms — 100 grams
Sweet bell pepper — ½ piece
Pork belly — 4 slices
Chicken eggs — 2 pieces
Chicken breast — 1 piece
Carrots — 1 piece
Spring onion — ½ bunch
Parsley — ½ bunch
Buckwheat noodles Soba — 100 grams
Roasted sesame seeds — to taste
Soy sauce to taste
1. Cut off the mycelium from the Enoki mushrooms. And cook for a couple of minutes.
2. Cut the pork belly into thin slices and fry until crisp.
3. Sweet bell pepper cut into thin strips.
4. Carrots are cut on a special grater for Korean carrots or cut as thinly as possible with a knife (but this is longer).
5. Boil buckwheat noodles Soba, according to the time indicated on the package.
6. Finely chop the onion and parsley.
7. Cook the chicken breast for about 20 minutes. Let the meat cool. We cut the meat into thin pieces. You can fry a little in a frying pan. Do not pour out the broth, it is needed when we are going to prepare the dish.
8. Cook the eggs. Peel and cut into halves.
9. Seaweed Nori cut into thin strips.
Serving: Put all the ingredients in a deep bowl, pour the chicken broth, soy sauce to taste. Sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds.