Baked salmon salad with dressing nut and lemon sauce recipe
Baked salmon`s salad with dressing nut and lemon sauce is just a bomb! The salad dressing of nuts, lemon juice and white wine gives a unique taste to the whole dish. Grilled salmon complements the freshness of the salad and goes well with all the ingredients. The salad is very satisfying and refreshing.
Recipe type: Salads
Recipe type: Experimental
Garlic — 3 cloves
Peanuts — a handful
Lemon — 1 piece
Dry white wine — 150 grams
Pine nuts — 50 grams
Mozzarella cheese (mini balls) -—150 grams
Salmon — 200 grams
Vegetable oil for frying
Cherry tomatoes — 6 pieces
Iceberg and ranch lettuce — 2 bunches
Butter — 30 grams
Making salad dressing:
1. Peel the peanuts from the husk (if you bought with the shell). Fry in a small amount of vegetable oil.
2. Peel the pine nuts from the shell.
3. In a blender, make a paste of nuts.
4. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
5. In a frying pan, melt butter 30 grams.
6. Add the garlic. Mix well.
7. Add the nut paste.
8. Squeeze and add the juice of one lemon. Mix well.
9. Remove from the heat. Transfer the sauce to a container. Add dry white wine and stir. The gas station is ready.
10. Fry the salmon until tender. Divide it into small pieces.
11. Cherry tomatoes are washed and cut into halves.
12. In a bowl, mix iceberg, lettuce, and ranch salads. Pre-washed and torn apart with your hands.
13. Add the cherry tomatoes and salad dressing. Mix thoroughly.
Serving: Place the salad on a plate. Add a few pieces of salmon and Mozzarella balls.