Pea Soup With Smoked Pork Ribs is an international dish. In each country, this soup is prepared differently. We will use smoked pork: brisket and ribs. The soup, thanks to the smoked meat, is rich in taste and gives comfort on cold evenings. The soup is usually eaten with black grain bread and spicy mustard. Pea soup is prepared in every home and the recipes for each hostess are different.
1. Wash the peas and fill them with water. Leave for 2 hours.
2. Wash, peel and grate the carrots on a coarse grater.
3. Cut the pork belly into 2 cm thick slices . Cut the slices into 10 cm wide strips.
4. Peel the onion, wash it and chop it finely.
5. Pour boiling water over the smoked pork ribs on 3 minits. Cut the meat. Don’t throw away the dice.
6. In a hot frying pan, fry the pieces of pork belly until brown.
7. Add the onion and carrot to them. Cook for about 10 minutes. So that the carrots are cooked.
8. In a saucepan, boil water. Add the meat from the ribs and you can add the bones from the ribs themselves. Cook for 10 minutes. Pull out the dice.
9. Cut the potatoes into 3-4 cm cubes.
10. Add the potatoes and washed peas to the pan.
11. Add the fried carrots, brisket and onion from the pan.
12. Cook over low heat until the peas are ready. The approximate cooking time is 1 hour.
Serving: Serve hot with black bread