Mexican meat balls
Recipe type: Meat
Recipe type: Mexican
Mexican meat balls with vegetable garnish recipe
When you want to cook something interesting and spicy, the Mexican meat balls is what you need!
– ground beef – 200 grams
– purple beans (canned or fresh) – 100 grams
– green onions ( feathers) – 1 bunch
– green beans – 100 grams
– rice – 50-60 grams
– corn (canned or fresh) – 100 grams
– salt to taste
– red pepper (peas) – 1 gram
– black pepper (peas) – 2 grams
– white pepper (peas) – 2 grams
– Cayenne pepper (flakes) – 2 grams
– cumin – 3 grams
– turmeric – 3 grams
– garlic – 3 cloves
– mustard seeds – 5 grams
– vegetable oil – for frying
Prepare balls of minced meat.
1. Grind seasonings in a mortar. You should get the powder.
2. Mix seasonings and ground beef.
3. Small balls to make stuffing.
4. Meat balls fry in a pan in vegetable oil
Cook the rice.
1. Wash rice in cold water.
2. Pour the rice with cold water and set aside for 20 minutes.
3. Drain the rice. Rinse under the rice 2-3 times in cold water.
4. Cooked rice. What would the rice turned out crumbly you need to boiling water add rice. Bring to a boil water with rice. Pour a glass of cold water. Reduce the heat 2 times. Cook for 15-20 minutes.
5. Drain the water and rinse the rice in colander under running tap.
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
2. Fry the corn beans over high heat for 3-4 minutes.
Put the rice on a plate. Put vegetables on rice. Put the meat balls. Decorate with chopped green onions.
Cook with us – cook for yourself!