Saffron Catfish Recipe with chilli pepper, thyme and rosemary recipe
Android app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cook4yourself.android
iOS app here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cook4yourself/id1561606000
Support Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/cook4yourself
Recipe type: Fish
Recipe type: Russian
Catfish – 3 steaks
Saffron – 2 grams
Rosemary – 2 sprigs
Thyme – 1-2 twigs
Chili red or green -1 piece
Kumquats (or mini tangerines) – 5 pieces
Vegetable oil – for frying
1. Heat oil in a frying pan
2. Put rosemary, thyme and chili pepper in the frying pan.
3. Fry for 20 seconds.
4. Remove the chili pepper from the frying pan. Otherwise it will be too spicy fish.
5. Rosemary and thyme fry stirring for 2 minutes. After frying remove.
6. 2-3 cut the kumquat in frying pan.
7. Put 3 steak catfish in the frying pan.
8. Add the saffron
9. Add the kumquat halves.
10. Fry the fish until tender.
Spread on a leaf of lettuce steak catfish and decorate with half kumquats, a sprig of rosemary and thyme and half cherry tomatoes.
Cook with us – cook for yourself!