Recipe type: DesertYield: 6Prep time: Cook time: Total time:
Vanilla creme brulee
– Vanilla (4 grams) or vanilla pod (1 piece)
– Cream 20% fat (120 ml)
– 2 egg yolks
– White sugar (40 grams)
– fresh berries for decoration
– powdered sugar or brown sugar for crust.
– Gas burner
– Baking dish (80 grams) — 6 pieces
– Saucepan or saucepan
– Deep bowl
1. Pour the cream into the pan
2. Add sugar. 2/3 of the 40 grams.
3. Mix cream with sugar.
4. Put the pan on the stove. Turn on the maximum temperature of the plate. Waiting for it to boil. As soon as the first bubbles, then remove the pan with cream from the stove.
5. Add vanilla. If you use fresh vanilla, cut the pod in half and add to the cream.
6. Close the pan and wait for 15 minutes.
7. Mix the egg yolks and the remaining sugar in a deep bowl.
8. Beat with a whisk to mix sugar and cream. The mixer is not to use!
9. Warm up some cream.
10. If you have used fresh vanilla, then pull it out of the cream.
11. Gradually add the cream to the egg-sugar mixture and stir with a whisk.
12. If the foam formed after mixing , then remove it with a spoon.
13. Pour the mixture into baking dishes.
14. Take a deep baking sheet. Put in a deep baking tray baking forms.
15. Fill the deep baking sheet with water, so that the forms were in the water at 70-80%.
16. Preheat the oven to 165 degrees Celsius.
17. Put the deep baking sheet in the oven.
18. Bake for 25 minutes.
19. Pull out the baking dish with creme brulee and allow to cool.
20. Remove the creme brulee in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
Our dessert is ready.
Now you can get it out of the refrigerator, sprinkle with brown sugar or powdered sugar. Take the gas burner and melt the sugar until Golden brown. Without crust creme brulee is possible eat, but the crust is the magic of taste. Decorate with fresh berries and treat loved ones.
Cook with us – cook for yourself!