Chicken Noodle recipe
Wheat noodles with chicken hearts and vegetables
Android app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cook4yourself.android
iOS app here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cook4yourself/id1561606000
Support Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/cook4yourself
Recipe type: Noodles
Recipe type: Asiasn
Chicken hearts – 200 grams
-Onion – 1 medium onion
-Carrot – 1 medium piece
Bell pepper – 1 piece
Purple cabbage – 200 grams
Salt and pepper to taste
Parsley – 10 grams
Dill – 10 grams
Vegetable oil for frying
1. Finely chop the parsley and dill
2. Cut the purple cabbage and bell pepper into medium-sized pieces
3. Carrots cut into long slices
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan
5. Chicken hearts and fry until cooked. 15 minutes
6. Cook the wheat noodles in a saucepan for 12 minutes while the hearts are fried.
7. To hearts in a frying pan add noodles and vegetables. Stir and fry for another 15 minutes.
8. Add the greens. Salt and pepper.
Cook with us – cook for yourself!