Roasted Salmon and Asparagus with mint sauce is our interpretation of everyone’s favorite American cuisine. It seemed to us that just frying salmon is boring and you need to add brightness and juiciness. Homemade mint sauce turned out to be an ideal option for fish. The fish turns out juicier and more interesting. Important: First find a recipe for making homemade mint sauce for fish in our recipes.
This serving of grilled salmon with asparagus looks beautiful and your friends and relatives will appreciate your skill.
Mint sauce is combined with fish and any meat.
Asparagus — bunch (3-10 pieces)
Salmon — 150 grams
Homemade mint sauce
for Garlic in recipes — 1 clove
Salt and pepper to taste
Olive oil for frying
1. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
2. Peel the garlic clove and crush it with the flat side of a knife. Add to the pan and fry for 5 minutes. Remove the garlic. So the oil will be saturated with the aroma of garlic and give a touch of taste to the salmon.
3. Add the salmon and fry until tender. Cook for 10-15 minutes (depending on the thickness of the piece). Add a little salt and pepper to taste.
4. Break off the hard part of the asparagus and fry with the salmon at the same time for 5 minutes. Asparagus should be soft, but not burnt. Add a little salt and pepper to taste.
5. How to make mint homemade sauce we wrote earlier. Look for a recipe for mint sauce in our recipes.
Serving: Serve the dish hot. Place the asparagus and salmon on a plate. Pour over the mint sauce.
Hello everyone! I believe that if one has learned how to cook, then the rest will be able to. I would like to share with you recipes of dishes from different countries of our big planet. Let's explore the world together through the lens of the world's cuisines. Cook with us - cook for yourself!